Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What Cancer Cannot Do . . .

In light of how many people, church friends and blogging friends, whose lives must now deal with the physical, emotional, relational and spiritual battles that are part of living with "cancer" . . . the following words seem to be those drawn from faith. I appreciate them very much.

What Cancer Cannot Do

Cancer is so LIMITED . . .

It cannot cripple LOVE . . .

It cannot shatter HOPE . . .

It cannot corrode FAITH . . .

It cannot destroy PEACE . . .

It cannot kill FRIENDSHIP . . .

It cannot surpress MEMORIES . . .

It cannot silence COURAGE . . .

It cannot invade THE SOUL . . .

It cannot conquer THE SPIRIT . . .

It cannot steal ETERNAL LIFE . . .

Cancer is so LIMITED.

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...