Friday, June 20, 2008

Fishing stuff . . .

My fishing links are now at http://www.waterwalkerlanyards.blogger.com/.

I have arrived to a place in my life where I want to write more about fishing, sharing my thoughts and experiences as well as those of others I know.

I will also be sharing pictures and info about some of the lures designs I have, as well as pictures of the fishing lanyards I make for friends, which I occassionally sell to others.

A good friend is helping me with this, and I am excited about that. It's a good time in my life for this.

Ever forward . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...