Monday, June 23, 2008

Ahhhh . . . the sounds of Vacation Bible School . . .

It is absolutely a chaotic noisy time . . .

300 kids . . . over 100 adult volunteers . . .

Shouting . . . singing . . . laughing . . . adults dressed as Bible characters . . .

Music time . . . craft time . . . story time . . . play time . . . snack time . . . worship time . . .

Adult leaders . . . adult teachers . . . adult and teen guides . . . teen helpers . . .

We have the best volunteers at this church . . . seeing them serve just confirmes to me that the Spirit is moving in a good way among us.

Oh, how I so enjoy VBS . . . I always have . . . and I know I always will.

Even having lost 60 pounds this year . . . and being in decent shape for the first time in a long while . . . I know I will be exhausted by the end of the week . . . and I have to write a sermon as well . . .

But my heart is going to be so full of God's love and spirit!

God . . . I love VBS!

Ever forward . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...