Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

To Floyd, my best friend . . .

To Chad, my son-in-law . . .

To Ken, Nathan, Wren, Armando and Chris, the guys I do ministry with on an everyday basis . . .

To Dale, Mark, Steve, and others who are my brother commrades in the ministry . . .

To Bob, Jim, Ned and Thomas, my fishing buddies . . .

To the guys who gather each Thursday morning for Breakfast and Bible Study at Biscuit's Cafe . . .

To all the guys in our 1st Church Guitars ministry . . .

To every dad who has received a 2nd chance to be the father they can be (I am one of you) . . .

Happy Father's Day . . .

Every forward . . . ><>

3 comments:

doodlebugmom said...

Happy Dad's Day to you too!

Anonymous said...

It's late Sunday night, and I just saw this blog. Thank you for the good wishes, and back at you.

Dr. Dale Schultz said...

Thanks, Rick, and Happy Dad's Day to you, too. It was a good to be with my children and their mom. A good day to remember my Dad. A good day to be remember that my parenting skills still need improvement - and probably always will.

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...