Friday, June 27, 2008

1st Church Guitars on stage July 6th . . .

1st Church Guitars is back on stage, Sunday, July 6. We will be providing music during our Church Family Pot-Luck Lunch in the Family Life Center following the 10:10 AM worship service, the only worship service we will have that day.

Some new stuff we have worked on includes: Surfin' USA, Route 66 and Gimme 3 Steps.

We do seem to prefer to play songs for a slightly more "mature" audience.

Heck . . . now a days, all these songs are "classics." Maybe we are "classics" as well!!!!

See you there!

Ever forward . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...