Monday, May 15, 2023

Wiley Funeral Home and Cremation Services in Granbury, TX

 

I really enjoyed finally connecting with the great staff at Wiley Funeral Home & Cremation Service here in Granbury, TX.  I was asked to officiate a memorial service there this past Saturday.  Roy Knowles, and his daughter Sydnie Knowles are the managers and it seems to me like they are doing a great job. The staff went out-of-their way to help me feel welcomed and comfortable.  I hope to have the opportunity to be with them again as a service officiant or singer/musician.

I have 31 years of full-time pastoral ministry experience.  If you have need of a pastor/chaplain to assist you with a funeral or memorial service, then please let me know.  It is my honor to help whoever needs my services, especially those who do not have a church home by choice or because of a bad church experience. 

You can contact me at revrickmang@gmail.com.

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...