Saturday, October 13, 2007

We caught 8 fish . . .

A quick 2 hours or so of fishing. We caught 8. I caught one bass while trolling. Poor fish wasn't much bigger than my lure.

Thomas (bottom picture) and Jim (middle picture) caught 7 white bass, 3 of which were real pole benders.

In all the excitement, we forgot to take pictures of the big ones.

Nice cool evening . . .
Cathing fish . . .
Eating peanuts out of the shell . . .
Good friends . . .

The boat that pulled out after us had an ice chest FULL of good sized crappie. Somebody is going to have a fish fry this weekend!

Yes, I am better than I deserve! ><>





2 comments:

doodlebugmom said...

Do you eat the fish you caught?

Rick said...

Thomas took home all the "keepers" to eat. Texas Parks & Wildlife encourages legal sized white bass being harvested from our lakes.

I released my little bass back into the water.

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...