Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Cool weather is finally here . . .

Is it me, or has September and now most of October passed by in about 60 seconds????

Yesterday, October 22, 2007, we finally got our first real taste of fall here in the DFW area, waking up to temperatures in the 50's with rain. With the wind chill, it felt like the upper 30's and low 40's.

It was 93 here on Sunday!

Marvelous . . . simply marvelous.

Slight chance of rain today . . . but coooooollllll for a few more days.

Hello to my favorite lite flannel long sleeve shirts! It's been a long time!

Haven't heard my AC come on at all in 2 days. The electric meter is just barely turning.

Glory!

I'm better than I deserve! ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...