Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It's a right good morning . . . and I'm feeling musical . . .

God knows that I love my music. . .
Ain't no one gonna change my tune. . .
Don't ya know that I love my music. . .
Ain't never gonna change my tune. . .

(Chorus to "My Music" by Loggins & Messina)

I'm just in a pretty good mood this morning! Then I rediscovered this picture from last year, when I was in my spiked hair and goatee period . . . right before I turned 50. If that helps explain why I had spiked hair and a goatee . . .

Wish I still had the guitar. Shoulda' kept it. But now I'm getting a black one!

Da do do do do do do do . . . Da do do do do do do do . . . .

I'm better than I deserve!

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...