Sunday, February 10, 2013

GGW has Guild Guitars in stock . . .

I meant to mention this last week . . .

Grapevine Guitar Works has a selection of new Guild Guitars, including the F-50R (jumbo rosewood) and F-512 (jumbo 12-string) that you see me play for the children during the Children's Time at FUMC-Grapevine, and when I play out in the public, especially when I can join my friends from Hugworks.org at Children's Medical Center in Dallas, or Cook Children's Medical Center in Fort Worth.

They also carry some of the lower priced, but great sounding, GAD models as well.  They should be on the GGW website (www.grapevineguitarworks.com) soon, or contact the store to talk about these great guitars with Robb Kelly or Matt Ables.

I personally have Martin, Taylor and Guild guitars.  For professional use such as singing in the public (plugged into my PA) I will normally use on of the Taylor's.  For the many times I cannot plug into an amp or PA, or when just plain jamming with friends . . . I pull out the Guild's.  In a word(s) . . . they are loud . . . clear . . . vibrant . . . and tough.   As much as I want Martin or Taylor to build a great 12-string, whatever they produce will always be compared to the F-412 or F-512 Guild 12-string guitar.

Just my opinion . . .

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...