Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Daily Lenten Devotional . . .

God willing (along with my calendar) . . . I plan to "attempt" to write or record a daily Lenten season devotional through my blog beginning tomorrow, February 13, 2013 . . . Ash Wednesday.

Should I miss a day . . . I will endeavor to make it up in some way . . . so on occassion there might be more than one entry for a day. 

I will be filling in for Louis Carr at the Heritage Campus tomorrow night for Ash Wednesday services.  Louis is down with the flu, so please be in prayer for him and his family.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...