Monday, February 18, 2013

Free offer if you sing in nursing homes / senior care centers . . .

I've been singing and playing guitar at various nursing home / senior care centers since I was in my teens.  I've always enjoyed it.  And I wish I had the time to do it more often.  Lot's of folks who provide music to these places try to charge money for it.  Nothing wrong with that I guess, but it's not something I have ever done.

If you are considering volunteering to sing at hursing home / senior care centers, then please let me know.  I have lots of song sheets with words and guitar chords that I am glad to share with anyone who wants them.

I will send them to you as attachments to an email.  Warning, it may take several emails to do it.  I'll send what has worked for me over the years. 

Warning!  You need to want to be able to do some Elvis songs.  They love Elvis.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...