Friday, March 11, 2011

Vineyards Campground on Saturday, March 12th . . .

I will be peforming at the Vineyards Campground herein Grapevine tomorrow, Saturday, March 12th from 10:30 AM - 12 Noon, as part of the dedication of the new Campground Store. I'm looking forward to this event . . . my first major music undertaking since Ken Diehm's death. He encouraged me to sing in as many venues as I could each week, and recognized it as part of my ministry. I will forever remember him telling me on several occassions, "you need to go sing somewhere."

I hope to be doing more public performing this spring, summer and fall as my schedule allows.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...