Monday, March 7, 2011

Vineyards Campground, March 12th

I will be singing this Saturday, March 12th, from 10:30 AM - 12 Noon at the Vineyards Campground, as part of the dedication of the new Campground Store.


I will be on the front porch area. As big as I am, you won't miss me.

Behind the store is the new outdoor performance area (picture), and I hope to be back soon to do an outside show this summer.


The Parks and Recreation and Campground staff have done a great job making some wonderful improvements and upgrades. This campground is a great resource for our community, and draws in a lot of people. I am glad to be a part of it all.


God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...