Thursday, March 31, 2011

Adam Hamilton's new book . . . "Why?"

Adam Hamilton's new book, "Why? - Making Sense of God's Will" is a treasure.

At least to me it is. I am by nature, personality type and character (I R one!), a believer and adherent to the concept of free will. The two major active foundational components of my personal theology are "grace" and "free will." Especially in understanding what I believe to be God's will for my life.

Adam doesn't use the words "free will" in his book, but the concept is central through all four chapters (it is only 100 pages). Available at Cokesbury or Amazon.com.

Why is it that most of the "profound" books I have read in my life are usually around 100 pages??

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...