Monday, March 21, 2011

A needed break . . .

I'm on leave this coming week . . . taking a needed break, encouraged to do so, and allowed to do so by the great church where I have the privilege to serve as Senior Associate Pastor.

As part of my time off, I am going to be doing some exercise, dieting, and praying.

It's time to tune up my Taylor GS Mini and my Kala Tenor Ukulele. It's time to do some singing.

It's time to acknowledge a loss, grieve, look up and see the dim vision of the future. It's time to listen to and appreciate my family.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...