Monday, December 15, 2008

Woodsongs Old-Time Radio Hour

I am watching less and less and less and less and less and less and less and less television these days.

Did I tell you that I was watching less television these days?

I am listening to a lot of radio . . . in my car . . . and on www.pandora.com.   Music mostly, and the occasional NPR show or two.   Seems I have been drifting back to folk music, and happily so.   The problem is what I call folk music, and what you would call folk music, may not be the same.  But not to worry, folk musicians have been arguing that point among themselves for years.

Although I haven't heard it on the radio yet, I have have gone to the Woodsongs Old-Time Radio Hour web site and listened to past shows from their archives section.

Folk singer and tree-hugger Michael Johnathon developed and hosts this weekly broadcast from the Kentucky Theater.  Their 500th broadcast was back in September.

Check it out.

Ever forward . . . ><>


No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...