Saturday, December 13, 2008

With all my thanks . . .

Just wanted to take a moment to thank Charles, Frank, Gary, Russ, Sean and Stu for doing double duty this week, as members of our 1st Church String Band had a busy week.

Russ and Stu were able to make it to the Mimosa Manor Nursing Home in Keller with me this past Wednesday.  We gave the folks there a good Christmas music show which included lots of opportunity for singing along.

This past Friday . . . Charles, Gary and Stu joined me at the Botanical Gardens in Grapevine for a Christmas concert for the Grapevine Housing Authority tenants Christmas party.   This was by far one of our best audiences ever . . . lots of people singing with us.

Tonight, at our Las Posadas service . . . Frank and Sean joined me as we provided music as Wren lead congregational singing.  A unique worship experience held in both English and Spanish.

The entire 1st Church String Band will provide music before and after worship services tomorrow, December 14.  

Thanks guys . . . I appreciate you all.  

Ever forwards . . . ><> 


No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...