Sunday, March 24, 2013

Palm Sunday - 3/24/13

Today is Palm Sunday, the 6th Sunday of Lent . . . which is the 40 day period between Ash Wednesday and Easter . . . but we don't count the Sundays.

Why?

Sunday is our day set aside for the task of worship!

Worship God today in spirit and in truth.  Palm Sunday is usally a very special day in the life of all Catholic and Protestant churches.

As you celebrate the arrival of Jesus into Jerusalem . . . or prepare yourself for His passion during Holy Week . . . Let God know in prayer that you are still working hard to clear your path, to make your road straight so that Easter may arrive unobstructed into your life next Sunday (3/31/13).





No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...