Saturday, March 30, 2013

Lenten Daily Devotional - Day 40 - Saturday, 3/30/13

Devotional Scripture:  John 21:25

Devotional Thought:

"Jesus did many other things as well.  If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written." - John 21:25

Today is Black Saturday.

For some, it is a day of heaviness . . . sadness . . . a dreary kind of day.

But that will all change . . . because we already know the end-of-the-story.  Tomorrow is Easter and it's going to come shining into our lives.

Nothing can stop it.

Why not consider taking a notepad and pen . . . and write down some of the things you have learned from Jesus during this season of Lent, which will end this late evening at the stroke of midnight.

I bet Jesus has done a lot for all of us. 

Put down what Jesus has done with words on a notepad, or on a computer . . . you will be blessed doing so.  And I bet you will give thanks as well. 

We travel the road of Lent each year for a reason. 

For individual reasons.

What down the individual lessons you have learned this year.

Jesus is still doing things for us today!  Praise the Lord!

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...