Friday, May 18, 2012

What I do know about guitars . . .

Oh, I guess I should say this . . . because I know it to be a fact.

The best sounding 12-string guitar . . . is the Guild F-412 (maple) or Guild F-512 (rosewood.)

I should know . . . I have played both, and own the rosewood.  If you are an old John Denver folkie like me . . . you understand.

So far, I haven't played a Taylor, or any other brand of 12-string guitar, that is even in the same ball park.

A Guild F-412 or F-512 is worth every single penny you send on it.

It will last you a lifetime and beyond if you treat it with love and respect.

Warning!   They are heavy guitars.  Seriously, they are heavy guitars.

Sing loud and strum on!!!!

God's grace, and my silly personal opinions, still amaze me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...