Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day "Children's Time" . . .

A great Mother's Day song  . . . sung to the tune of the Oscar Meyer bologna song . . .

My mommy has a special name, it's M-O-M-M-Y . . .
My mommy has a special name, it's M-O-M-M-Y . . .
I love to hug and kiss her everyday
And if you ask me "why?" I'll say . . . . .
I love my mommy yes I do,
I L-O-V-E Y-O-U!

The response wasn't half bad! 

Thank's to Tommy Green of our church for the photo.  This was my first time to use the new Taylor sinker-redwood BTO in public.  Loving this guitar.

God's grace, and Mom's, still amaze me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...