Monday, July 14, 2008

Update . . . 61 pounds lost . . .

Been really busy these past few weeks . . . lots of pastoral care stuff, plus our home kitchen remodel.

I am proud of what I have accomplished . . . there is a sweet satisfaction to physical labor that results in something you enjoy.

Still at 61 pounds lost . . . I've lost another inch on the waist line, but still holding at the same weight for the past month. Will start increasing the number of evening walks we take as our calendar allows.

Jurisdictional Conference begins later this week. Please pray for the delegates and leaders, as they will be electing new bishops, and possibly realigning conference boundaries.

Ever forward . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...