Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hotrod 2 pictures . . .

Ain't she beautiful?

I am understandably very proud, my first time to create a guitar which I problaby won't end up playing very well . . . anything I can do with this guitar I can probably do with my acoustic Alvarez Jumbo through my pedal board.

Yet . . . when you create a child . . . it just has a place in your heart from the very beginning.

My friend, Joe, was right. If you want to play an electric . . . then build what you want.

Ever forward . . . ><>



1 comment:

Rick said...

I shimmed up the pick ups today. They are right where they need to be, and at just the right height.

The guitar sounds even better than I hoped for.

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...