Monday, July 28, 2008

My Custom Shop "Hot Rod #2" is here . . .

I took possession of my Dallas Used Guitar Custom Shop Hotrod #2 this past Saturday . . . It is the 2nd guitar that has come out of Sean's Custom Shop. #1 was black with a red pick guard and metal knobs.

Mine is a one of a kind guitar . . . there is no other like it . . . because I actually designed, created, and built this guitar. Sean was gracious to provide his expertise during the soldering of the pickups and pots.

I am a proud papa.

It is a statocaster style body and neck, but instead of 3 single coil pickups, it has two Seymour Duncan P-90 soapbar pickups . . . It has a definite "crunch" to it.

This guitar has the heart of a Les Paul built into a dependable Strat body. It is, in my opinion, the closest I think I will come to a true "Texas" rock-n-roll rhythm guitar.

Sweet . . . again, in my opinion . . .

Pictures to come . . . once the battery on my digital camera charges.

Ever forward . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...