Friday, September 8, 2017

Vince Gill's Guitar Collection

I'd like to share a YouTube video of Vince Gill talking about his guitar collection.   Vince has more than earned his share of fame and fortune.  He does communicate well his love for guirars, and that his motivation for collecting them is not driven by making money off of them.  A refreshing perspecctive.

I can only imagine what it was like to loose 100-150 guitars in the great Nashville flood several years back.  He puts that into perspective as well.

God's grace, and the love people have for their musical instruments, still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...