Saturday, September 9, 2017

Enjoying Satellite Radio . . .

One of the benefits of driving a somewhat newer pickup truck, in my humble opinion, is the Satellite Radio feature.  For some time I've been enjoying the Coffe House channel on Sirius Radio (Channel 14). 

The Coffee House Channel features acoustic artists in a solo settings, and often features them putting their musical spin on classic hits from the past.

Since I am and olf folkie and acoustic rocker at heart, one can understand how I enjoy listening to the Coffee House Channel.  The quality of music is wonderful, and I've learned a thing or two to try when I sing and play for area senior adults.

Give this channel a try.

God's grace, and new singer songwriters, continue to amaze me ... ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...