Friday, September 29, 2017

Tommy Emmanuel Talks Maton Guitars with Tony Polecastro





Tony Polecastro is one of the internet's best guitar teachers.  Several years ago he did this interview with Tommy Emmanuel about his Maton Guitars, which are Tommy's long-time favorite concert guitars.  Maybe there is something to say about loyalty to a brand?

Tony is not with the Acoustic Letter anymore, but there are tons of videos on their sites with various acoustic guitar comparisons and run downs.

Tommy's webpage is www.tommyemmanuel.com.

Tony's webpage is www.tonypolecastro.com.

If you have a favorite guitar, uke, bass, flute, trumpet, violin or any other instrument, and would love to share you story, then please contact me by email at revrickmang@gmail.com.

God's grace and my favorite guitar (Martin J-40) still amaze me . . . .,.><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...