Friday, September 15, 2017

Jason Mraz - Rocket Man




I was driving back from a hospital call when I heard Jason Mraz's singing Elton John's Rocket Man."   Traffic was heavy so I couldn't make a paper and pen note to add this video to my blog.  I had my digital recorder  . . . but didn't need it.  I haven't gotten this song out of my head (size 8 by-the-way) all afternoon.

Enjoy!

CLICK HERE to go to Jason's website.

If you have a favorite guitar, uke, bass, flute, trumpet, violin or any other instrument, and would love to share you story, then please contact me by email at revrickmang@gmail.com.

God's grace, and great remakes of long time classics, always amaze me!  ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...