Friday, September 15, 2017

Ed Sheeran - Castle On The Hill



I believe that Ed Sheeran has definitely established himself as one of our new and upcoming singer-songwriters.  Gifted is too restrained of a world to define his talent. I enjoy listening to him sing and play.  His passion for what he does is evident.

Ed has a long relationship with Martin Guitar, and has designed several Martin travel guitars.  All of the proceeds for these guitars (Eds share) have gone to a hospital charity in England which Ed has supported for some time.

For more info on Ed's signature Martin guitar (3rd edition) CLICK HERE.

I enjoy listening to his song, Castle on the Hill, when I hear it on the Coffee House channel on Sirius XM radio.

Enjoy!

BTW . . . CLICK HERE to go to Ed's internet homepage.

If you have a favorite guitar, uke, bass, flute, trumpet, violin or any other instrument, and would love to share you story, then please contact me by email at revrickmang@gmail.com.

God's grace, and passion for music, still amazes me greatly!

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...