Tuesday, March 31, 2009

You don't know if your roof is damaged unless you get it inspected . . .

Much of Keller, Southlake and parts of Grapevine had hail exceeding 1 inch in diameter. 

If you have not made that call yet . . . make it to a reputable roofing company, or to your insurance company . . . and get your roof inspected.   You may not "see" any damage looking up to the roof as you stand in your yard . . . and inspector needs to climb up their ladder, and physically examine the roof.  

Damage is most often done to the decking under the shingles.  Also, if your shingles appear smooth, that means the grit attached to them has been knocked off, and that leads to a quicker deterioration of the shingles.  That means less protection for your home.  

Get 'er done!  Schedule an inspection.


No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...