Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Grief Share begins tonight at 6:30 PM in the Heritage House

Tonight, Wednesday, March 4th, at 6:30 PM marks the beginning of our new Grief Share seminar and support group, which will meet for 13 weeks.

Grief Share is a wonderful program of care and support for adults who have lost loved ones to death. Our groups will be facilitated by professional counselors, as well as pastoral support from yours truly.

Please check out the church website at www.firstmethodistgrapevine.org for info and to sign up. Grieving is a process . . . and when shared with others, it can become a period of profound personal and spiritual growth.

We asked for RSVP's; however, please do not let that keep you from attending tonight if that is your desire.

I will see you there!

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...