Sunday, March 1, 2009

Back problems now a "non-issue."

When I left my Chiropractor's office on Friday morning, he said "Hope you see you in a month, but only if you are feeling bad."

Outstanding.

Purchased pair of Superfeet inner-soles at Backwoods in Ft. Worth yesterday.  Man, what they say about orthodics, that you can feel right away if they are working . . .

Sure felt like they were working for me.  

Today in worship .  .  . walking, stairs, etc. . . . no big deal at all.

And, I am cleared to start walking . . . "as much as you are able to."

I am going to put the backpack in the back of my car . . . along with my hiking shoes, and do some lake shore walking here when the wind and weather get a little better.   

I feel honest in saying this . . . I am looking forward to it.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...