Monday, March 30, 2009

Check out the Rockbox Theater . . .

Friends,

Our our recent trip to the Texas Hill Country, we were able to take in a Saturday show at the Rockbox Theater in Fredericksburg. I cannot more highly recommend that you check this place out if you are ever in the area on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday. It is worth the cost, and worth your time, in my humble opinion.

For more info click here.

Check out this video . . . of a song we got to see and hear them perform. It was great. If you do not live in Texas . . . we have a lot of deer in the Texas Hill Country. I've hit one in my earlier years, and was able to avoid hitting two more in recent years.

If you do live in Texas . . . and have driven the Hill Country . . . then you know exactly what this song is referring to.

Enjoy!

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...