Wednesday, March 11, 2009

For the record . . .

It has rained for pretty much one full day here in the DFW area.   We need the rain.

However, I wish to state "for the record" that I only prayed once for rain; therefore, I do not accept responsibility for the flash flood warnings we are now under.

Good grief!  You pray for needed rain one minute, and then actually contemplate praying for the rain to stop!

That is Texas for you.  Wait five minutes, and the weather will probably change again.

Yesterday . . . dry weather, and I actually wore shorts for a while.

Today . . . rain, rain, rain, rain and 40 degrees.   Wish I had worn gloves.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...