Friday, October 24, 2008

Thank you Tim Martin at Backwoods in Ft. Worth . . .

On my way back from the Cokesbury Bookstore in Ft. Worth this morning, I stopped for "a few minutes" at the Backwoods store at their new location on W. 7th Street.

I stayed for over an hour.

Tim Martin is the General Manager of the store. He is without a doubt the nicest and most professional manager / salesman I have ever met. He actually help size me into a daypack that "fit."

What a sensational feeling . . . a back pack that fits!

We talked for quite a while about hiking and fly fishing . . . and I think I may have started a new friendship.

Tim is very good at what he does . . . and very smart about what he knows . . . and is very supportive of his customers.

If you are looking for outdoor stuff, and perhaps want to look at some quality stuff at someplace other than Academy or R.E.I., then give Tim a call.

I did purchase a Kleen Kanteen . . . and will be putting back money for the backpack.

Better yet . . . I am planning to go walking!

Ever forward . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...