Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Maybe I am starting to see things . . .

Interesting . . . the things I sometimes get pre-occupied with . . . which not doubt gives my friends like Floyd and Joe many opportunities to laugh-out-loud, or cause them to worry about me greatly.

My pre-occupations lately have been about;

1) (Appropriate) Silence
2) and, Service.

Scary . . . both these words start with the letter "S."

Sort of like my short-list of my core values:

1) Faith
2) Family
3) Friends

They all start with the letter "F."

Either this is all very spiritual . . . or I am entering another "puzzle" period in my life.

Hey, where is my crossword puzzle book . . . it was around here someplace.

Ever forward . . . ><>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you deserve the Flying Fickle Finger of Fate award for seeing spiritual significance in simple strings of similar sounds!

Rick said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...