Tuesday, October 7, 2008

First Church String Band and Friends Fall Concert . . .

Sunday, October 19th is the day . . . our first fund-raising concert, which will start at 6 PM in Founder's Chapel at FUMC-Grapevine.   

All the guys you see in the picture at the top of this blog will be present, and we have been rehearsing and rehearsing . . . 

Some of our singing friends will be there to sing with us as well.

A special offering to go toward providing a new well for a village in Kenya will be taken.

And . . . there will be an all-church Ice Cream Social in the Family Life Center before our concert. Check the church webpage for more info.

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...