Monday, October 20, 2008

October 19th concert nets $1500+ for Kenya well project

Stu, Russ, Gary and Jeff playing there instrumental version of "Yonder and Back".

I am glad to report, that as of this morning, moneys donated at the "1st Church String Band and Friends Concert" last night now total more than $1,500, with more donations expected this week.

All of us in the band are proud of the concert we gave yesterday evening . . . it took a lot of work, but it all seemed to come together both vocally and instrumentally.
We will have more info available on our next set of projects, and our next concert, once we get through Advent / Christmas.
Thanks to everyone who joined us . . . most let us know how much they enjoyed the evening.
We appreciate you all!




I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...