Saturday, October 4, 2008

New ESV Study Bible coming out October 15th . . .

My friend Floyd first shared with me his appreciation for the English Standard Version of the Bible, which has been out now for about 10 years.   I have the translation on my computer Bible program . . . and have a hard copy that Floyd gave me some time back.

Info coming out about the new ESV Study Bible really has my interest.  I pre-ordered my copy months ago . . . and hope it comes in soon.

The link to the ESV Study Bible page is in my links section.  Scroll down until you see it.   The info videos are very good.   

Ever forward . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...