Monday, October 13, 2008

First Church String Band in action . . .

Yesterday, we sang to a good crowd attending our Ministry Fair. I really believe that we are sounding better and better . . . if the smiles and applause we received is any indication.

This Sunday, October 19th, is our first fund raising concert . . . at 6 PM in the Founder's Chapel. An offering will be taken for the Kenyan village well project we are supporting.

There will be an all-church Ice Cream Social beginning at 5 PM on the 19th, on the playground outside the Family Life Center. Come, bring some ice cream to share, have a good time, and then come take part in our "interactive" concert at 6 PM.

I think we are going to surprise some people. You will be glad that you came.

Ever forward . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...