Thursday, March 6, 2008

Well, now that I have slept on it . . .

I think electric guitars are not the right tool for me . . . at this time!

I want to reserve my right to revisit the issue later on . . . especially if a new path is presented for my consideration and possible travel.

My calling and mission is to make a joyful noise. I know now how I do that best . . . but I certainly don't want to limit any other possibilities. If there is a joyful noise that needs making . . . then I am going to try and make it . . . even in a new way if needed.

Thank you, Lord, for friends, and for spiritual insights that follow after a very good nights sleep.

Ever forward making a joyful noise!

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...