Wednesday, March 19, 2008

1st Church Guitars news . . .

We will be playing and singing "If I Could Hear, My Mother Pray Again" on Mother's Day, May 11th, at the 8:50, 10:10 and 11:15 am worship services.

Warning! This particular song is a tear-jerker! And not because of our playing either!

We may also be playing in the Atrium or Foyer before and after some of the services, probably some energetic gospel.

After all . . . we don't want to ever be accused of making the gospel boring!

More info to come!

Ever forward making a joyful noise . . . ><>

1 comment:

doodlebugmom said...

Several years ago, our church youth group and my friend Cheri started a band, they were called "Joyful Noise." When ever I see that term now I think of Cheri =), she died of breast cancer a couple years ago =(

Now the band has changed quite a bit, they are now "Fish Fusion" and they rock, play all over and even made a cd.

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...