Thursday, March 20, 2008

100th blog . . .

I didn't catch it, but the blog before this one, about our playing on Mother's Day, was my 100th blog this time around.

You see, I have purposely deleted this blog once before . . . and later "accidently" deleted it again. Probably another 100 or so blogs involved there.

Gosh, it comes in fits, doesn't it? I can be a wordy son-of-a-gun.

So . . . where is my prize? Don't I get a prize?

C'mon . . . I said I want my prize!!!!

Wait, what did you just think? Don't hold your breath???

Hmmmmmmmm . . . .

Every forward making a joyful noise! ><>

6 comments:

doodlebugmom said...

I think you deserve a prize! Congtats on the milestone :)

(I passed my 1000th post this week, I want a prize too.)

Rick said...

1000th??????

Woo Hoo!!!! Congratulations on that!

doodlebugmom said...

I know...I talk A LOT!

Happy Easter

Anonymous said...

Maybe the prize should go to your readers!

HAHAHAHAHA!!

Mark said...

I gave you a prize by taking you out to lunch yesterday. And some would consider it a prize just to sit in my august presence.

Geez, some people can be so ungrateful....

doodlebugmom said...

watch your mail for a prize

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...