Tuesday, March 18, 2008

As of this rainy March morning . . .

On "Fat Tuesday," February 5th, I gave up "obesity" for Lent.

As of this morning . . . I have lost 29 pounds.

Quite frankly, and not to brag . . . I am proud of myself. I'm not quite to the point where I have to start thinking about new clothes, but that day won't be too far off. I did have to purchase a new belt the other day. My old belt size, in the same style and color of the belt I bought, would have cost $2 more!

Woo Hoo! I am all for saving a few bucks here and there.

It is dark and rainy today . . . but it is going to be a good day.

Ever Forward . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Rick!!

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...