Wednesday, November 14, 2007

To-Do-List blog . . .

Check out Sasha Cagen's To-Do-List Blog.

Funny thing to consider . . . what do my daily "to-do" lists reveal about me?

I think I will make sure and shred mine at the end of every day!

Give this blog a read. I am going to go look at the book at Barnes & Noble. Maybe I will buy it. Will let you know.

To-Do lists I have considered creating:

-Songs I want to play on the guitar before I die.
-Things I want to accomplish as a pastor before I retire . . . or die.
-Fish I want to catch before I die.
-Diseases I do not want to catch or die from.

I am sure I can think of a few more!

Fascinating to think about.

I'm better than I deserve! ><>

1 comment:

doodlebugmom said...

When my bet friend was diagnosed with breast cancer several years ago, her to do list became her a "things I accomplished today" list. (She said it seemed like she never got anything done, but when she changed her perspective,she realized she got a lot done.)As her time grew shorter, it became a list of things she had accomplished in her life.

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...