Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Even more stuff 50+ year olds think about . . .

More stuff about the college class of 2012 that was sent to me by my friend, Rick.

-The young people who are starting college this year were born in 1989.

-They are too young to remember the space shuttle blowing up.

-Their lifetime has always included AIDS.

-Bottle caps have always been screw off and plastic.

-The CD was introduced the year they were born.

-They have always had an Answering Machine

-They have always had cable.

-They cannot fathom not having a remote control.

-Popcorn has always been cooked in the microwave.

-They never took a swim and thought about Jaws.

-They can't imagine what hard contact lenses are.

-They don't know who Mork was or where he was from.

-They do not care who shot J. R. And have no idea who J. R. even is.

-They don't have a clue how to use a typewriter.


I think I am actually starting to feel sorry for those entering college this year!

I'm better than I deserve! ><>

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...