Monday, November 12, 2007

Preached at LifePoint UMC yesterday . . .

For the past month or so, I have been a consultant for our new LifePoint UMC in Keller, TX, a new UMC start that will soon celebrate its 1st birthday. Working with their pastor, Dr. Thomas Childs, and the great volunteers on their New Consecration Sunday team, 50 families attending worship there yesterday turned in giving commitments for the upcoming year.

Their commitments increased by 136% over the giving received this first year. What a great bunch of people whose actions speak so much louder than their words.

I appreciate them all. It was an honor to work with them, and to preach there yesterday.

I'm better than I deserve! ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...