Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My schedule through the end of the year is packed, and that mean's . . .

Well . . . it means this.

For the first time since way before my cancer surgery, I have to announce that I cannot accept any more regular gigs until January of 2014.   With preaching responsibilities at our Heritage Campus in November and December, I just do not have the time, nor many open slots on my schedule until after the first of the year.   

It is good to be back in a much stronger level of physical, emotional, relational and spiritual strength.  I feel as balanced in all four areas as I have been in some time.  Being gifted by the church with  mission/renewal leave this past July did me a world of good in many more ways than I am probably aware of.  

It is all carrying over to my being much better able to focus on important things right now . . . pretty clear focus for the first time in a long, long, long while.   Distractions right now  . . . I've never more enjoyed the freedom of saying "no" when they come.  

A wonderful and rich marriage to the love of my life and doing pastoral care, preaching . . . and a lot of singing. 

I wish  you could see the smile on my face!

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...