Friday, October 25, 2013

I'm preaching the next two Sunday's at the Heritage Campus . . .

Should'a shared this news earlier.

Oh well, a lazy Friday morning, and I've just taken out the trash.  Now I'm at the computer looking over my blog.

A slow and lazy Friday morning.

But, for those who would like to know. . . I will be preaching at the Heritage Campus worship service (10:30 am) this coming Sunday, October 27, and also on November 3, 2013.

This Sunday, I will be finishing up, for the Heritage Campus, our month-long Sunday study of the book of Galatians.  I will be taking us through some of the main points from chapters 5 and 6.   The 27th is also our first time to participate in our "Drops in the Bucket" giving campaign as we raise support for our ministries for 2014.

In November, we begin a new sermon series titled, "First World Problems".   I will preach at least twice in November at Heritage (3rd and 24th ??), and may do all the preaching in December.  That decision will be made in the next few weeks.

I'm at the Heritage Campus most every Sunday morning now, providing pastoral supervision.  I come over after helping with the 8:30 am service at the Downtown Campus.    I'm blessed to serve a church that has three great worship areas, and we use them all each week for various services.

All good.

God's graces still amazes me . . . ><>


No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...